WHEN TO CLIMB KILIMANJARO
While it’s possible to climb Kilimanjaro all year round, it’s best if rains can be avoided. Mt. Kilimanjaro is giant enough to create its own weather. Sometimes it doesn’t matter when you trek, expect the following weather conditions:
- Hot tropical temperatures at the foothills of the Kilimanjaro
- Warm temperature and high humidity in the rain forest.
- Through Kilimanjaro zones, you will experience various temperature a mid.
- Mid-March through mid-May and mid-October to end of November. These months tend to be wettest on the mountain.
- Conditions at the summit are polar. Temperature falls below freezing point.
WHEN/WHICH ROUTE TO CLIMB KILIMANJARO WITH LESS CROWD
Mt Kilimanjaro is one of the most doable of the Seven Summits. This attracts many trekkers per year. However majority of trekkers seem to want to avoid crowds and attain most customized and exclusive experience. This being the case, client can request customized route and dates. We will be able to accommodate.